Vaped Vaporizer has a LCD display that shows you the remaining battery life and how many hits you have taken since last charge. The display is backlit and is clearly visible in the night.
- Battery power display: Displays a battery charge meter and shows the battery life remaining, so no more guessing when you need to recharge.
- LCD hit counter: Counts the number of hits that you’ve taken since the last charge, the hit counter is excellent in that you can now really keep track of your hits between charges.
- Backlit Display: Display has backlight clearly visible in the night.
- 5-click safety feature: Click the button five times to turn off the battery and five times again to turn on the battery. This is a very convenient option if you typically carry your vaporizer in your pocket or purse.
How to use Vaped LCD battery:
- How to turn on/off: Click the power button five times to turn on the battery and five times again to turn off the battery
- How to work:
- Screw and connect the LED tank or stainless steel cartridge with the Vaped battery.
- The Vaped LCD works only when you press the power button. Press and hold the power button and inhale at the same time.
- How to reset: Reset the LCD counter to “0”.
- The LCD counter will reset to “0” when you recharge the battery.
- How to charge: If the LCD display shows low power, it’s time to charge the Vaped battery. Screw the Vaped battery into the USB charger, then plug it into the PC or wall/car charger/adapter.